Lync 2010 Help and Training
Invite additional people during a meeting
After you’ve successfully joined a Microsoft Lync 2010 meeting, you can send email invitations that give people access to the full collaborative online meeting, or send phone invitations for only the audio portion of the meeting.
What do you want to do?
When you invite people to the meeting by email, they have access to both the audio and visual portions of the meeting.
- In the meeting window, click the People Options menu , and then click Invite by Email.
- In the Invite by Email window, click Copy All Information.
- Open a new email message, and then address it to the person or persons you want to invite.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the text into the message body, and then send your message.
When you invite people by phone, they have access only to the audio portion of the meeting. You may, for example, want to invite a colleague to only the audio portion for quick input during the meeting.
- In the meeting window, click the People Options menu , and then click Invite by Phone.
- Type the phone number of the person you want to invite, and then click Call.